Thread: Brother TC-228 Manual(s)

Thanks

Default Brother TC-228 Manual(s)

I am trying to find a operator manual, or indeed any manuals for a Brother Model TC-228, s/n 111448, with a CNC-725 control. It uses G-code exclusively (I believe), so programming isn't specifically a problem. Mostly I am looking for alarm codes; procedures for uploading/downloading programs and parameters; connection diagrams for the control; etc.

We just purchased this machine from a used machinery dealer who did not have any manuals or any way to contact the original owner. I have tried Yamazen and haven't had much luck. I have also talked to a couple of system integrators that work with Brother machines. If anyone has manuals that they would be willing to share contact me by pm. Obviously, I would be more than happy to pay a reasonable fee for copying and postage or for a pdf file. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pengel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Brother TC-228 Manual(s)

Yamazen rarely wants to part with any manuals, they would much prefer to send you a service tech. I have had good luck getting manuals straight from Brother in Chicago. Here is their contact info:

2200 North Stonington Avenue, Suite 270, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169-2031 U.S.A.
    TEL: (1) 224-653-8415 [English , Japanese] FAX: (1) 224-653-8821 [All language]

If that doesn't work, I know some people who probably have a manual, let me know.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IndyGreg For This Useful Post:

pengel (09-28-12),ugglaughliramo (09-29-12)

Thanks

Thank you very much. I'll check with them on Monday. I don't.know why I never thought to call Brother. Yamazen told me manuals were no longer available. We have 3 other Brother machines a TC-225 and 2 TC-227's. So mechanicaly we know them pretty well, but they are all conversational and have different alarm codes, etc.

Mike
    Falcon Lakeside Manufacturing
    Stevensville, Michigan USA

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pengel For This Useful Post:

ugglaughliramo (09-29-12)

Thanks

I called Brother and they were very helpful. They even sent me a pdf of the maintenance manual at no charge.

Thanks

I have a Brother TC-225 Drilling & Taping Center. It is creating some issues but I don't have any manuals of the machine. I have tried to search & buy in my city (Delhi, India) but haven't had any luck so far. I have already contacted Brother (India) but still couldn't get one.

Can someone please help me out ? Maybe, a pdf version or a contact person from which I can buy the manual.

Thanks

I don't have any PDF copies of the TC-225 manuals. We do have a TC-225 machine and paper manuals. I might be able to scan pages from the manual if I know what you need. If you let me know what problems you are having I may be able to render some assistance. We have 1 TC-225, 2 TC-227 and 1 TC-228 Brother machines in our shop

Mike