Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5202.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	1295, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements

Searching for[B]10/91 R

Thanks

Default Re: Seeking Romheld Catalog Manual

I am searching for a 10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Catalog

To better understand specifically what we are searching for, I am attaching a picture and supplying information that may help or expedite this process. I have only seen this picture and no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale, hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydaulic elements that are generally Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5202.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	1296used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work/workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language. These products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements". I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's fee of
    $ 150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as "Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding" published in 1992 - 1998.

Key information - Romheld GmbH Freidrichutte, Germany, Romheld GmbH Laubach, Germany.

A picture of the 10-91 Romheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Romheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling, the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling, the "U" has two dots above it.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to email me at richasjr@gmail.com

Regards,

Rich

Thanks

Default Re: Seeking Romheld Catalog Manual

Still searching for Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog. We have searched Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, Used Book Stores, etc. Thank you, Rich

Thanks

Default Seeking Romheld Power Workholding Catalog/Manuel

In the ongoing catalog search conversation with John Brand of McKean Machinery Sales, he commented that companies generally never get rid of their archival catalogs and manuals as he has seen plenty of evidence shown when purchasing companies liquidated industrial assets and what he sees left behind with all the industrial equipment and mcahinery. John stated to keep on looking and asking for help and someone out there, in some tool and die shop, manufacturing facility or industrial site, somebody has this catalog and has access to it. Thanks for the encouragement John.

Still searching for Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.

I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the catalog titled 10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements. I will pay a finder's fee of $ 150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as "Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", pub;ished in 1992 - 1998.

In the "Romheld" spelling the "O" has two dots above it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-04 10-91 Romheldcataloga.pdf  

Thanks

Default Re: Need Help Seeking Romheld Catalog/Manuel

Still Searching for 10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog/Manual

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs, "10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding"

I am attaching a picture and information that may help. I have only seen this picture, no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements that are generally used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work/workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language. These products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements". I will pay a finders fee of $ 500.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as "Romheld Hydraulic Power Workholding" published in 1992 - 1998.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to email me at richasjr@gmail.com

Regards,

Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-04 10-91      Romheldcataloga.pdf