Thread: FNC 74 Leblond Makino w/fanuc system 6m model B O9001 program missing

Thanks

Default FNC 74 Leblond Makino w/fanuc system 6m model B O9001 program missing

I just bought this machine and right before it was sold they upgraded the memory (added a board) and put in a USB interface... I'm having no luck with the tool changer because they deleted the :9000 program sets and unknowing to me until just a little while ago, they had replaced one with what, " they could remember".. I have tried the standard logic behind a tool change with the G91 G28 Z0, followed by an M05 and M19 spindle orient then an M99 to return to the program. I keep getting a program alarm with no number just a red light on the pannel. Can someone show me what the O9001 should look like and are there other O9000 programs that should be there as well? I only have the one in question..... Thank's

Thanks

Default Re: FNC 74 Leblond Makino w/fanuc system 6m model B O9001 program missing

Ok I have searched this entire site for information regarding my problem with the O9000 range of macro programing. I am amazed at the information and still reeling from brain overload. I have a better understanding and tonight am going to try and answer my own questions. Or generate more... Thank god for search engines.

Thanks

Default Re: FNC 74 Leblond Makino w/fanuc system 6m model B O9001 program missing

I still have no tool change macro that works, the factory wants 750 bucks to help. I just cant afford it.. I'm getting a red light on orientation of carousel no alarm number, I clear it and the ready lights are lit when calling the tool change the same thing. any help please?