Thread: Fanuc 21-m pmc parameters for excel vertical mill

Thanks

Default Fanuc 21-m pmc parameters for excel vertical mill

Hello, so I have lost pmc parameters on a 1997 Excel PMC-10-T24 vertical mill with 21-MB. took out mother board as per Fanuc request for a clean and test because of i/o issues and fanuc said all i needed to back up were nc parameters.
    not true and now I have none of the PMC parameters and Excel has no support as out of business.
    It will run programs just no auto tool change looks like tool data parameters are needed?
    yes i should of researched a little more before tearing it apart! only fanuc we have so not to familiar with it.
    any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Default Re: Fanuc 21-m pmc parameters for excel vertical mill

Quote Originally Posted by RCD ROG View Post
    Hello, so I have lost pmc parameters on a 1997 Excel PMC-10-T24 vertical mill with 21-MB. took out mother board as per Fanuc request for a clean and test because of i/o issues and fanuc said all i needed to back up were nc parameters.
    not true and now I have none of the PMC parameters and Excel has no support as out of business.
    It will run programs just no auto tool change looks like tool data parameters are needed?
    yes i should of researched a little more before tearing it apart! only fanuc we have so not to familiar with it.
    any help would be greatly appreciated!
    ok so i finally got pmc parameters and now i am thinking i need a tool change macro program as i can manually MDI the whole
    tool change process with the m Codes but automatic with M6 cannot complete, carriage will rotate to correct tool and put it into position but alarms with a #78NUMBER NOT FOUND.
    I believe it is looking for tool change macro and it is not there? any help would be greatly appreciated and would result in us sending you a cool company t shirt!