Thread: Machine excess error

simei Guest

Default Machine excess error

I have Toshiba machine with Fanuc control 11M horizontal. Can anyone till me what is going on with my Y-axis. First on there is an servo alarm SV008 Excess error (STOP) and SV009 Excess error (moving). I have already change the AC motor and the ballscrew still gave me the same alarm. As i already check on the machcanical side on the Y-axis it smooth. than i try to change the servo drive first it run smooth for few hour it came back. As i also check on the counterbalace valve it look fine. Sometime there is a sound ti,ti on the coupling an motor side.

Anyone there can help i'm in lose.

Thanks

Does the alarm come on when the axis is moving, when still or when the servo shuts off? Is the hydraulic pressure going to the counter ballance valve set right?

simei Guest

Dear Petro,
    Thank you for your reply. The alarm come when it move and when move stop. As for the counterbalance the pressure is 50 bar.

Thanks

What is the machine type?? vertical/horizontal or model?? have you checked the motor leads to ground to make sure there is not a slight short? Also does the alarm usually occur around the same position in the Y-axis??

Thanks

Hey this is moorthy do you have a scale for this axis. If so pl check with the scale disabled with the parameters.

simei Guest

Hi, a big thank to all of you, i have solve the problem it because of the brake wire i loose.

Thank you all.