Thread: hitachi seiki with seicos m2

Thanks

Default hitachi seiki with seicos m2

Hello.

I just purchased this machine with seicos mii control, I cant seem to send programs to the machine properly, well It receive the program like some chunks. if the programs small enough I will go thru and says finish. but if it is big a little I will stop in the stop, while the pc finish sending. the cnc keep saying reading but nothing going thru. for instance it will ready like on and it takes some lines and it stop, and it does that for like 3 time and it stop for good. and also I cant switch between memory to drip feed, I have enable it but It goes right off. can someone help please

sincerely
    john

Thanks

Default Re: hitachi seiki with seicos m2

Quote Originally Posted by Johnaka View Post
    Hello.

I just purchased this machine with seicos mii control, I cant seem to send programs to the machine properly, well It receive the program like some chunks. if the programs small enough I will go thru and says finish. but if it is big a little I will stop in the stop, while the pc finish sending. the cnc keep saying reading but nothing going thru. for instance it will ready like on and it takes some lines and it stop, and it does that for like 3 time and it stop for good. and also I cant switch between memory to drip feed, I have enable it but It goes right off. can someone help please

sincerely
    john
    Hi ,
    Did you solved your problem? i am facing the same

sting

Thanks

Do you have xon/xoff (software handshaking) enabled at both ends? Are you using only 3 wires in your RS-232 wires 2,3 & 7? This problem sounds like when the receiving buffer is full, it is not telling the sending side to stop sending more data. This can be a software (parameter) setting problem at either end, or a hardware (defective ICs) at either end, or cable is not all 25 wires (if you are using hardware handshaking). If the problem is hardware (bad chips), my business cncrepair.com fixes the board.

Thanks

I think you need to contact with customer care they will guide you better.