Thread: Lathe Meldas64 CPU's power supply damaged then all parameter reset to Milling type

Thanks

Default Lathe Meldas64 CPU's power supply damaged then all parameter reset to Milling type

Dear all,
    I have problem about Control meldas64, The power supply of CPU has damaged then i taked if off from slot PS and leave only CPU about one month, After that I have alreay repaired the power supply and put it in slot PS , and re-assembly to machine Lathe again, now when I turn on the Power , I found at Monitor show Japanese languase and all parameter and every thing become as Milling machine , I try to download all paramerter backup with DNC software at page OUtPUT # 99 Maintenance to CNC but I can sent some parameter , and I can't change Base Par #1037 cmdType
    from 1(Milling) to 4 (Lathe type).
    Please...Help me , Thank you very much for every reply.

sorry for my english.

Thanks

Default Re: Lathe Meldas64 CPU's power supply damaged then all parameter reset to Milling typ

Hi songtham.

You have a big problemwith your nc.
    You will not be able to setup parameters, before you have initialized the contoller.
    In this procedure, you set up the basics for the controller, like nc-type Lor M, 200 Vac or 400V.

After initializing the controller, you need to clear the memory, and setup the options.
    Then you need a complete backup, with PLC parameters and so on.

There is no way you can make this procedure without a written copy or a technician to help you.

Where is the machine placed?

Best regard

Arne Hjeresen
    Reparo.dk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CncService For This Useful Post:

songtham (02-05-13)

Thanks

Default Re: Lathe Meldas64 CPU's power supply damaged then all parameter reset to Milling typ

Dear sir, Ame Hjeresen

Thank you very much for your reply.
    My machine placed at Thailand, country of origin of it is Taiwan, Model : ALEX Tech ANL-26

I search at google ,http://www.machinetoolinfo.com/MITSUBISHI-PAGE-2.html , they have several pages about Mitshubishi Control solutions. but I don't know how to initial my CPU Meldas 64 .
    Please, Let me khow the step by step to initial it, I don't know how i can open the "option" so that change from "M system" to "L system"

I have 2 technician in the shop on hand. and PC notebook HP Probook 4441s for link DNC software to my CNC machine.

Best regards
    songtham duangjit
    GT, Thailand
    Last edited by songtham; 02-05-13 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks

Today
    I can solve this problem. It is a khow how of Mitsubishi but I try several day & more times, finally I have finished this works. I can not declare at this post. but some one want to khow, I am ready to help and you will be not lose your money.

Thank you
    Last edited by songtham; 02-28-13 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks

hi did you get this medlas 64 control working I have the same problem on my medlas 64 lathe will not change parmeter 1037 to 3 for lathe after having control repaired any help ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ajpeng For This Useful Post:

songtham (03-04-14)

Thanks

Dear ajpenq,
    I guess that you found the problem look like same with me.
    I have first question, Do have the back up file for #99 MaintenanceALL1,ALL2 & ALL3 on hand? How many machine like this or same type do you have it?
    if you don't have the back up file #99 Maintenance on hand you will counter with a big problem unless you have same type of this machine which you got loss of parameter.
    Please give me information so that I can help you fix the problem correctly.