Thread: Anyone need any Amada help?

Thanks

Default Anyone need any Amada help?

I have quite a few years of experience with Amada Turrets and Brake presses. If anyone needs any help, I would be glad to give it.

Thanks

Default Re: Anyone need any Amada help?

We have an Amada Pro II 100 ton press brake with the ram in the fully raised position.The rams will not drop with the machine powered on.The hand/foot controls have been checked out good. We bleed off the valve body hydraulics to get the rams to drop with the machine off. Rebooted the machine and there are no error messages present.It does have a factory laser safety light system.

Thanks

Unhappy Re: Anyone need any Amada help?

Quote Originally Posted by ryboy2222 View Post
    I have quite a few years of experience with Amada Turrets and Brake presses. If anyone needs any help, I would be glad to give it.
    I just purchased a used 1972 55 ton Amada brake press with a NC-9EX controller. I just finished setting it up and I keep getting a 3F04 alarm error but the Stretch is perfectly parallel to the dies. I can get the error to go away by manually pushing the stretch to an over travel position. When I do this, I then get a 3F00 error (L1 overtravel in the +) or a 3F01 error (L2 overtravel in the +) by pressing down on one of the over travel switches.

Thoughts on root cause. I was thinking of unplugging and replugging in the cable connectors from the optical sensing

Thanks

We have a amada FBD III 8025 that intermittenly gets a error code of 5022 (Hydraulic pump not running). Any thoughts on root cause of error.
    Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Thanks to a phone call to Amada I found and fixed the problem. On the right hand side, while facing the back of the machine, there is a roller switch on the right hand side on the stretch bar. Due to years of grease build up, it was stuck in the closed position. There's a small set up and detection skid that makes contact with this switch and activates it if the bar gets too far out of parallel. You can set the sensitivity of this "out of parallel" situation by moving the skid plate closer to the switch. I cleaned the switch with WD40 and a Q-tip and everything works OK now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubai View Post
    I just purchased a used 1972 55 ton Amada brake press with a NC-9EX controller. I just finished setting it up and I keep getting a 3F04 alarm error but the Stretch is perfectly parallel to the dies. I can get the error to go away by manually pushing the stretch to an over travel position. When I do this, I then get a 3F00 error (L1 overtravel in the +) or a 3F01 error (L2 overtravel in the +) by pressing down on one of the over travel switches.

Thoughts on root cause. I was thinking of unplugging and replugging in the cable connectors from the optical sensing

Thanks

Are you still available for amada repairs?
    I've got a problem with my Vipros 357 AI
    The machine will not zero turret and getting an "Index not prepared" error
    Any ideas?
    Thanks. Stewart.

Thanks

Hi Team,

I am available for AMADA Turrets / Lasers / Press brakes , Troubleshooting & Maintenance , Calibration , AMC etc.

kindly drop me your problems & requirements at parag.pitre@gmail.com

thanks.

Thanks

I have problems with a amada fbd 80 nc press brake whit NC-9EXII controller. The problem started when the lower beam began to rise, but when it reached the point of slowdown it did not rise, hence it returned to the origin and no longer raised the lower beam. After that the alarm 0F10 was set, it was deactivated and we made tests, the pedal if it works correctly and activates the input and output in PLC, also its respective relays that activate the solenoid of the main valve.
    I would appreciate any help

Thanks

Hello
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.I have a Promecam RG 104 manufacture date 1974.The problem I have is that the right side of the lower beam sat about .375 lower than the left side I was able to jack up the right side and rotate the lower right side cam clockwise about 25 deg. now the beam sits .188 lower better but still a problem.I have bought 2 different manuals but neither one gets into any detail about adjustments I also called Amada about this issue but did not get any help. Also do the graduated drums on either end of the lower beam have any thing to do with this adjustment.
    Thank You

Thanks

I have an Amada Vipros 358 King Punch and keep getting code 2085 - F. Free Ber. (Off) Lower LS. - Free-motion bearings of front side of table or there auto switch sensor is not properly working. (Inspect auto-switch sensor.) Any help with which sensor this is?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dstepper View Post
    I have an Amada Vipros 358 King Punch and keep getting code 2085 - F. Free Ber. (Off) Lower LS. - Free-motion bearings of front side of table or there auto switch sensor is not properly working. (Inspect auto-switch sensor.) Any help with which sensor this is?

It was the bearings on top of the table, easy fix.

Thanks

I have an Amada Vela machine...it giving error 2003:index brake(A) on while moving..please help to solve problem