Thread: System Interrupt:

Thanks

Post System Interrupt:

Mine is a Multi Cam A-Series router machine. It has been working too good for years until yesterday at my last shut down. This morning I turned it on again and there the problem came. When it goes on finding homes, it suddenly stopped and sends aa error message "SYSTEM INTERRUPT: Y HOME". Please, can anybody help me on this? Thanks

I did some cleaning and greasing as what Alex have done (thank you, Alex). When I restart the machine the "SYSTEM INTERRUPT: Y HOME" is gone. But sadly to say, another error problem is shown on the key pad, that is when in finding HOME Z the machine do not move but makes a continues gruggling or trembling sound. I immediately shut down the power then. This is the first time that these problems arised so I'm not familiar of what solution I can make. Please help me again. Thnk you.
    Last edited by khaloy; 05-24-11 at 04:16 AM. Reason: addtional new problem

Thanks

Default Re: System Interrupt:

Question,

In looking at your z-axis, is the head all the way at the top of the z-axis travel. If so it sounds like you are on top or slightly pass the z-axis limit switch. Is this sound happening when you turn on your machine or when you try to home out the machine?

Thanks

Default Re: System Interrupt:

Quote Originally Posted by MCP Service View Post
    Question,

In looking at your z-axis, is the head all the way at the top of the z-axis travel. If so it sounds like you are on top or slightly pass the z-axis limit switch. Is this sound happening when you turn on your machine or when you try to home out the machine?

The sound happened when I turned on the machine when it is just about to move up still farthest from the Z-axis limit. I have no idea how but disconnecting and reconnecting the cables in the control panel has done the job. The machine is as good as it was now. Thanks for the help, Sir.