Thread: Cincinnati milacron model sabre 750 cnc vertical machining center

Thanks

Default Cincinnati milacron model sabre 750 cnc vertical machining center

I have my machine in india.. i bought it at auction in USA and send to my shop in india..It does not work..
    is it possible to repair and can anyone be able to give us consultation over the phone..

Thanks

Shail Bhandari

Thanks

Default Re: Cincinnati milacron model sabre 750 cnc vertical machining center

Shail,
    Others may be able to help over the phone but we may start here if you tell us what is going on with the machine and why it does not work. What control do you have on the machine and what alarms along with alarm numbers and descriptions are you getting?

Stevo
    (The opinions in this post are my own and not those of machinetoolhelp.com and its management)

Thanks

Thank you..

I have forward your comment to India and will get answer tomorrow..
    really appreciate your help..

Thank you
    shail

Thanks

You are welcome. Let me know.

Stevo
    (The opinions in this post are my own and not those of machinetoolhelp.com and its management)

Thanks

please let us know what are the problems u are facing to run the machine in which part of india are u ?

Thanks

we are located in ankleshwar (gujarat)
    machine does not boot..stuck in initialization..

thanks
    shail

Thanks

I am in India and i am very much familiar with this machine I can repair your machine , Where are you based in , I have more than 7 years Exp with CNC machine repair and retrofit also i am repairing Drives, cards etc.. Please contact on prabhatmishra@gmx.com or on +91-9430737981

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yours_prabhat View Post
    I am in India and i am very much familiar with this machine I can repair your machine , Where are you based in , I have more than 7 years Exp with CNC machine repair and retrofit also i am repairing Drives, cards etc.. Please contact on +91-9430737981
    Dear Friends,

Please be aware of Prabhat Mishra:

Prabhat Mishra is big time thief and a liar. He stole around $300 from us by promising to supply us some devices. He delayed our project from 3 months and almost destroyed it. He didn't send any of the Items he has promised. Dear friends don't get caught for this man... He is a shame to all Indians.
    His information:
    Tel : +919430737981 and +919798861702, +91999356129, +91657645982, +91898747325

Claims to work in a companyh call National Automation in India

Thanks

Arrow Re: Cincinnati milacron model sabre 750 cnc vertical machining center

Quote Originally Posted by Madushan View Post
    Dear Friends,

Please be aware of Prabhat Mishra:

Prabhat Mishra is big time thief and a liar. He stole around $300 from us by promising to supply us some devices. He delayed our project from 3 months and almost destroyed it. He didn't send any of the Items he has promised. Dear friends don't get caught for this man... He is a shame to all Indians.
    His information:
    Tel : +919430737981 and +919798861702, +91999356129, +91657645982, +91898747325

Claims to work in a companyh call National Automation in India
    Dear Man,
    Dear Didn’t:
    Reputation matters. You are wise to want to clear your name from being a spreader of gossip, especially lies. However, apparently, you did listen to five people or to someone who said five people said that two people in your workplace were sleeping together. And you did then inquire if that were true, something you did not need to do. Therefore, even if you don’t want to admit it, listening to and inquiring about a rumor is a form of spreading it. Apart from me i can give you another 20 - 30 examples that Prabhat Mishra is not only a good person But what ever he Commit He does, So please dont ask these all non sense here in forum.
    If you dont Belief go with his threads He is a highly Knowladgable person and Intellectual.
    Jones

Thanks

Jones,
    I am not quite sure what your affiliation is with Prabhat but I will look into it. I did not clear Madushan’s post because he did not state that the things he experienced were second hand information but more personal experience. I believe that it is up to Prabhat to chime in and excuse or agree to any misunderstanding.

Although I do not agree with your analogy stated in your post nor do I quite understand the meaning of it I will allow it for now.

Steve

Thanks

Angry Re: Cincinnati milacron model sabre 750 cnc vertical machining center

I am sorry to inform you That we can not send the materials without proper paper works , This guy want materials without C form , Without Export Liscence, Without Trade agrement, I can not violate the rules of the country , I had wasted more than 400 US$ in the same , Whereas till now I respect for his Patience , I dont know Why this gentleman Wrote in forum in this manner ? Whereas I have all the best for his present and Future of his life and a good academic Carrier.
    Regards
    Prabhat Mishra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yours_prabhat View Post
    I am sorry to inform you That we can not send the materials without proper paper works , This guy want materials without C form , Without Export Liscence, Without Trade agrement, I can not violate the rules of the country , I had wasted more than 400 US$ in the same , Whereas till now I respect for his Patience , I dont know Why this gentleman Wrote in forum in this manner ? Whereas I have all the best for his present and Future of his life and a good academic Carrier.
    Regards
    Prabhat Mishra
    Every word of his reply are lies.
    Dear Sir, Sorry for not replying before as I haven't seen the notifications.
    Dear Mr Stevo, First please check the profile of Mr Edward Jones, Thats a fake profile created by this same man Prabhat Mishra to clear his name. He has 3 posts at the same date and that is his joined date also. His english writing is same as Prabhat Mishra's.

I didn't ask for any products without the legal documents or anything. He told me that he didn't have those and that is the reason for the delay because he was trying to get the proper legal documents. I can prove that this man is a total fraud. I have our skype conversations and emails. I'll send it to you if necessary.

I also got a private message from Mr Sandeep (profilename: san) saying that this Prabhat Mishra has stolen money from him also. you can confirm that by looking to my message inbox.

I'll post it here,

"Hello Sir

I saw ur post regarding prabhat mishra. Even i have deposited 26,000 to him for a spindle amplifier. But till date no reply... If we can workout together and trap him we will be able to recover the money. I am located in bangalore and I have his residencial address too...
    Please do give me a call at XXXXXXXXXX.

Sandeep"

I lost money and a lot if time, I'll never let this man again to steal from another person

Thank You Sir.