Thread: Hitachi Seiki VK-55 with seicos MII can not DNC

Thanks

Default Hitachi Seiki VK-55 with seicos MII can not DNC

I have one Hitachi Seiki VK-55 with Hitachi Seicos M-II but I can not change from Mem to RMT in setting page (For DNC ) and machine is in Japanese language can any body help me to change language to English and change to DNC mode for this machine

Thanks you very much

Thanks

Default Re: Hitachi Seiki VK-55 with seicos MII can not DNC

All of my manuals are buried in boxes somewhere. I don’t know about changing to the DNC mode. IIRC these settings are under the In/Out key on the machine?

As for Japanese I believe there is a parameter setting however I don’t have the manuals out. There is another way to switch this if you have the same control setup as I use to have. There is a trick to it. To the right of the “shift” key there should be 3 keys not labeled. If you have these hold the 2 most left keys in on power up. Now is where I don’t recall everything. You should be able to come to a menu where you can do all sorts of damage so be careful. It should list things like clear HSPC etc. page down and you should find the language setting.

Again it has been very long since I have worked on these machines so be cautious with every key stroke. If you end up clearing the NC/PC data you will need a special software to reload it.

Stevo
    (The opinions in this post are my own and not those of machinetoolhelp.com and its management)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    All of my manuals are buried in boxes somewhere. I don’t know about changing to the DNC mode. IIRC these settings are under the In/Out key on the machine?

As for Japanese I believe there is a parameter setting however I don’t have the manuals out. There is another way to switch this if you have the same control setup as I use to have. There is a trick to it. To the right of the “shift” key there should be 3 keys not labeled. If you have these hold the 2 most left keys in on power up. Now is where I don’t recall everything. You should be able to come to a menu where you can do all sorts of damage so be careful. It should list things like clear HSPC etc. page down and you should find the language setting.

Again it has been very long since I have worked on these machines so be cautious with every key stroke. If you end up clearing the NC/PC data you will need a special software to reload it.

Stevo
    Thanks you very much

Thanks

Your welcome. Let me know how it goes.

Stevo
    (The opinions in this post are my own and not those of machinetoolhelp.com and its management)

Thanks

Your welcome. Let me know how it goes.

Stevo
    Hi Stevo

I can not set option parameter. Could you help me for setting option parameter.

Regards

Thanks

How are you trying to set them? It has been a long time since working on these machines but IIRC you have to set up your communications by pressing the IN/OUT key and then load them via RS232.

Stevo

Thanks

How are you trying to set them? It has been a long time since working on these machines but IIRC you have to set up your communications by pressing the IN/OUT key and then load them via RS232.

Stevo
    Hi Stevo

Thanks you very much, now could load parameter to my CNC, but about to change language, i can not backup all data so I still use machine in Japanese language :-)

Regards

Thanks

Cong, you also can change MEM/RMT by setting data bit position 6 of parameter 00 to 1 to read commands from memory or 0 to read commands from remote (your current serial port).

you must be in MDI mode, the memory key on the front panel must be in the WRITE possition. Press PARAM use your arrows to move to location 00. key in P00010110 (set to read from mem) or P01010110 (for RMT).
    Last edited by keshka; 12-04-11 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks

Hi,
    I can change the parameter to RMT in my NM40 with seicos Mii but i do not know the procedure to run the program through the RMT, could any one help?

sting