Thread: PG 36x errors

Gringo Guest

Default PG 36x errors

What causes these? Fixed a TG error several months ago but can't seem to understand how the PG works. This is my own machine and its an MX1.

I'm running 208 volt legs for 3 phase is that ok or do I need to buck boost it up to 220 or 240? System voltages seem fine and the machine has been working fine. We use it for guitar frets so it doesn't get constant use.

Most of the time the PG errors are for x,y,and z axis servos (361,362,353) or something of that nature but some times just PG on the y axis. Guess I just don't understand PG (pulse Generator?) like I do the Tach Generator.

Any guesses come to mind, I'm all out of them.

Gringo Guest

Default Re: PG 36x errors

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    What causes these? Fixed a TG error several months ago but can't seem to understand how the PG works. This is my own machine and its an MX1.

I'm running 208 volt legs for 3 phase is that ok or do I need to buck boost it up to 220 or 240? System voltages seem fine and the machine has been working fine. We use it for guitar frets so it doesn't get constant use.

Most of the time the PG errors are for x,y,and z axis servos (361,362,353) or something of that nature but some times just PG on the y axis. Guess I just don't understand PG (pulse Generator?) like I do the Tach Generator.

Any guesses come to mind, I'm all out of them.
    Figured this one out myself. Intermittent 24vdc 5 amp block type fuse inside the MX1. These things are WAY too over protective of themselves, jeez!