Thanks

Default Siemens sinumerik 880t error code ord 43

Our machine is giving following error
    ord 43 plc cpu not ready for communication
    anyone has solution for this.
    Kmhassan

Thanks

Default Re: Siemens sinumerik 880t error code ord 43

Please look at the attached file, it explains about the Ord 43 error message. I guess we are missing an alarm number before the "Ord 43" phrase, it's got to be another number, it should say somethig like "2000 Ord 43 plc cpu not ready for communication", anyway see if this can help you, also tell us if you happen to know how to read the I-STACK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinumerik Ord 43 Error message.pdf  

Thanks

The actual code display is
    43 1 N 1

i have checked I stack files they are empty.I will try to send you copy.We read I stack Files through S5 .Tommorow i will tell you how.Is there some source where we can get new or used E-Proms of our 880T controller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0038.jpg   scan0039.jpg  
    Last edited by KMHASSAN; 06-10-09 at 05:58 AM. Reason: incomplete information

Thanks

It is not clear for me if the sheets you uploaded are those from your ACTUAL I-STACK status or if they belong to some kind of manual, please explain. If you need to buy Siemens firmware EPROMS for your control I suggesst you to contact your country's representative Siemens sales office. If you like to take risks with used electronic parts, just Google your part code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinumerik firmware module.jpg  

Thanks

The data or I Stack loaded is by using S5 with PG.I will let you know tomorrow how.It seems that our 880T controller has gone mad and all the data is corrupted.Today when i boot up the system the screen which has option for Password disappeared.The NC unit is not working.Now the system is giving following error
    4 ORD 4
    which means we have to set parameter 5002 i.e 01011000 to 01000000
    but when we change this it ask for password and when we enter password it says wrong password.Can you tell me what to do.I have removed the COMM CPU card from the rack for sometime and then inserted it again but still doesnt solve the issue.

Thanks

What password are you using?

Do you have a parameter backup list?

Do you have a ladder backup?

Please don't take out any boards or the battery until you make sure that you have the appropiate backups.

Thanks

Password is 1111.
    Yes we have parameter back-up list.
    Yes we have Plc ladder back-up.
    We have access I STACK throgh external PG using option in the S5 program and noted down the actual values on a paper.

Thanks

One more question before we send your machine to heaven, I mean, before we fix it: Have you done it before? Have you performed an overall reset?

Please look at the attached file, it's what we need to do with your machine just to try to wake it up, there is no warranty since it may have a hardware related issue also.

I have done this process with a couple of machines that were not responding to anything, or had the PLC side of their CNC just stopped for no apparent reason and they came back to life after this, and are still working to these days.

I guess you don't have another choice, do you?

By the way, what software version do you have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sinumerik 880 overall reset flow.pdf  

Thanks

I have good news.I restored my machine back to alarm condition.
    43 1 N 1 PLC CPU fault.
    I did it by plugging out all the cards and then inserting them again.Now what to do.My machine I stack is empty.

Thanks

I'm afraid those are not good news, not at all, as mentioned above, alarm #43 refers to a PLC-CPU fault, you still have any of these possible causes:

a.-Hardware or software error in the PLC or NC COM area.

b.-PLC machine data error.

c.-Error in the PLC user program.

d.-An incorrect or faulty EPROM submodule.

Thanks

what I am going to do know.How we are going to find out which one is the fault.

Thanks

PROBLEM

1. “43 1N 1 PLC CPU Fault” on Monitor.
    2. Both LEDs on PLC CPU PCB are continuously ON.
    3. DW 160 thru 164 of DB1 is 0000000000000000.

ACTION TAKEN

1. We checked all the voltages, cables continuity and earth faults. Then we checked the parameters (eg. % TEA 1, % TEA2) and found correct according to list provided by machine manufacturer.
    2. Because both LEDs on PLC CPU are continuously ON, we General Reset the machine according to procedure in manual (Planning Guide of PLC 135WB/WB2/WD 12.93 addition) by Mode Selection Switch located on the PLC CPU. After restarting the machine Alarm 43 reappeared.
    3. We replaced the PLC CPU, NC CPU, SERVO CPU and COM CPU Cards with new cards (with old EPROM Modules). After reloading the % TEA1 and % TEA2 through PCIN software no change in the Alarm was observed.
    4. We connected the PG 720 P to the port of COM CPU i.e. X 121 connector and checked the PLC USER PROGRAM which was not available in the controller (Message appeared on the screen “Blocks do not exist in PC). Then we loaded the PLC USER PROGRAM i.e. C2431 @ST.S5D. After restarting the machine Alarm 43 reappeared.
    5. We checked the Interrupt Stack (I-STACK) at the PG, the status of the I STACK I have already sent to you.

CONCLUSION

In our view the problem may be in the EPROM Modules of PLC CPU Card. Most probably in the User EPROM Module (PLC USER PROGRAM) does not exsist on the ERPROM Module inserted on the Slot 1 of PLC CPU Card). Because Our EPROM Module is not configured in the library of our PG 720 P so we are unable to blow PLC USER Program on EPROM Module.(DO YOU HAVE PROGRAM LIBRARY FOR THIS.)
    I am sending you PLC USER PROGRAM PARAMETER (as atttachment) for checking the status of EPROM Modules. I am loading all the parameters in controller using PCIN software.Do you think it doesn’t create problems.

Thanks

Let's review this whole thing..

First of all I need you to tell me all the following:

a.-How many boards do you have? Cpu, encoder channels, video, etc.

b.-How many firmware EPROMS (white) and program EPROMS (orange)
    do you have?

c.-From the firmware EPROMS there is at least one that has a battery, is it ok? Remember, I'm NOT talking about the CPU's battery.

d.-What machine brand and type are we talking about, how many axes?

I hope the EPROM that you are trying to write to is an orange one, the white ones are not supposed to be written by the user.

If it is an orange, I guess you can take it out and try to load your PLC program directly to the CPU, sometimes this can be done when a faulty orange EPROM is avoiding the PLC from working. The program is supported then by the CPU battery while you get a new EPROM.

e.-You said you have all the backup, can you upload a list of all the blocks in your backup, Pb's, Fb's, Ob's, Db's, etc?

f.-Even if your PLC status is off (stopped), have you tried to ask for a block list from it, thru your PG 720, just to compare it with your backup list?

Sometimes when you transfer by selecting "all the blocks" the PG doesn't do it correctly, and you have to compare both lists, and if some of them are missing you have to transfer them one by one, specially those called Organizational blocks "OB's".

g.-This is an obvious question but I still have to do it: When you take the boards/EPROMS in and out, do you first turn the power off?

h.-One other thing I've seen on some Sinumeriks, when you need to transfer NC MD and PLC MD from your PG, you have to change the values of some parameters, in other words, the NC machine data has to be transferred using one communication settings and then when you are done and want to transfer the ladder, you have to change the value of the corresponding parameters, if you don't do it that way, it will keep saying something like "Blocks do not exist in PLC" after you finish.

Can you upload some pictures of your plc, boards, status leds, machine, screens, etc?

You mentioned an attachment, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Last edited by Sinumeriko; 06-16-09 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Spell check

Thanks

a) For Details of boards/CPU pl. seeattachment.
    b) PLC CPU have configuration pl. see attachment.
    c) There is no battery on the PCB attached with 1st user EPROM sub-module, operating system EPROM sub module or PLC CPU. There is only one BACK-UP battery on Power supply unit which is healthy i.e3.2V
    d) We are talking about CNC lathe machine modle LEONAR – 80/4000, manufactured by M/S SAFOP, Italy equipped with Siemens 880T Sinumerik controller.
    Sinumerik 880T AUSF-1
    6FC 3191-2AC-Z
    F-NR: T238B017-17
    Detail of PCB,s of controller is attached . This lathe has following axis
    Z, X, C, Y, X1, X2

e) We have loaded in all the Data through PCIN 2.0 software (%TEA1 & %TEA 2).
    We connected PG720P and also loaded PLC user program C2431@ST.S5D and transferred the blocks in single GO and also one by one as you suggested. When we download same program that exist on RAM of PLC CPU and then compare it with the backup using step 5 software, it shows no difference and alarm 43 still exist.
    When we general RESET the machine all the data is washed out from the RAM of PLC CPU (C2431@ST.S5D).
    f) As desired in (e) when we turn ON the controller Machine parameters (% TEA1 & %TEA 2) exists when we connect PG 720 and try to upload machine to PLC CPU RAM.
    We download (PG to Machine) user program stay on PLC CPU RAM until machine is switched OFF or general reset is carried out before switching off machine we are able to compare blocks via step 5 and find no difference in the block.
    g) We always take out the boards /EPROMS in and out when power is OFF.
    I will send you snap shots of the controller very soon.
    Last edited by KMHASSAN; 06-17-09 at 07:04 AM. Reason: my net connection broke during upload of attachments

Thanks

pl see attachments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Operator Panel Model (1).pdf   scan0074.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

I already saw a Leonard 80/4000 lathe similar to yours over the internet, pretty large machine.

Please send me your %TEA1 and %TEA2 files, also send me your C2431@ST.S5D, I have the Simatic S5 software in my laptop and want to take a look at all the blocks in your program, since I believe you are missing an OB.

I think it is ok that you use the PCIN software to transfer the %TEA's, I have used it myself with no problems.

I know you have compared your %TEA's after the transfer process, but have you actually seen the parameters at the machine's screens? NC MD, Spindle MD, Servo MD, etc?

You have mentioned a "General reset" several times, does this process involves a sub-process called "Memory format", wich appears at the very beginning, when you press and hold the button that has an eye on it, while you turn your machine on?

If you haven't done the "memory format" prior to re-loading everything, we might still have a chance to wake your machine up.

Don't do it yet, just answer my question.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eye like key.jpg  
    Last edited by Sinumeriko; 06-17-09 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks

I am sending you all the parameters in winrar format.

Thanks

I have looked at the information that you uploaded and have already classified all these: PCIN related, machine data (%TEA1, 2 & 3), tool & zero offsets, part programs, R-parameters, setting data and subroutines, everything seems to be there.

But I have not been able to open your main plc program yet, I'm still trying.

Another questions for you would be:

What model of plc do you have, is it 135 or 135WB?

What software version do you have 1/2/3/4/5/6?

Thanks

yes we have seen the parameters at the machine's screens? NC MD, Spindle MD, Servo MD, etc?

model of plc is 135WB.we are using software version on Pg 6+.

We have done the "memory format" and then enter the default parameters but nothing has happened.

Thanks

I am reattaching PLC file.
    One more answer

we have seen the parameters at the machine's screensand they are O.K .(NC MD, Spindle MD, Servo MD, etc?0
    Last edited by KMHASSAN; 06-19-09 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks

Do you have the Sinumerik manual named 880 GA1 Installation instructions? If you don´t, go download it at the Siemens site, it's the 11.91 edition.

By the way, when I asked you about the version you are using, I didn't mean your PG's software version, I meant your Sinumerik firmware version.

As suggessted before, you must perform the "Standard installation sequence" completely starting at page #99 of that manual (Clear everything, format everything and reload everything), be very carefull with each step.

If you say you already did that, then I might have a couple more suggesstions to try.

Thanks

I am doing standard installation sequence.As soon as i am finished i will let you know.I am unable to find out sinumerik firmware version.Can you tell me how?

Thanks

I already took a quick look at the plc program that you uploaded (C2431@ST.S5D), I was specially interested in finding out if it had the OB1 block inside and it does, in your program this block orders to jump unconditionally to the first program block PB1 and so on with many others, I mention it because without this block your machine would be as it is, not working.

Since this was my ace of spades, we will have to wait for you to finish the standard installation sequence, and see how it goes.

Thanks

During initial start up we were able to see this No:
    S880 T.67
    We have carried out "Standard installation sequence" completely starting at page #99 of that manual (Clear everything, format everything and reload everything), and I did it very carefull each step.
    But we were not able to solve the problem i.e error code 43.
    Instead when I connected the PC to load or check software using PCIN software I got following messages:
    27 3 N 0 RS 232 disabled
    28 3 N 0 circ buffer o/flow(RS 232)
    We have followed procedure given in these code to solve the problem but that didnt work.
    This didnt happened before we have tried adjusting values of
    5030 00000000
    5031 11000111
    5032 00000000
    5033 11000111
    but nothing happend.

Thanks

Did you find out any solution.We have tried every thing written in the manuals.You were trying to tell me something about unconditional jump of OB1 .Can I know what it was?
    Last edited by KMHASSAN; 06-27-09 at 01:49 AM. Reason: came something else in mind

Thanks

No, what I mentioned about OB1 is that your plc program (your C2431@ST.S5D file) DOES have this block inside and it is well written, it orders the plc to execute the first program block PB1 unconditionally, this is an order to start processing the whole plc program regardless of any other block status.

First you need to get rid of those RS232 alarms, something went wrong during the standard installation sequence and I guess the system is not allowing you to upload all the data in the right way.

Thanks

Default Problem of one machine

Sir,

I have one CNC machine which have maker of RASKIN CPPR 46 of

germany. In which there is alarms given below.
    We purchased it in used condition, we received it without when we

wired following errors are coming.

7000 X Refrence expected
    7001 Y Refrence expected
    7002 C refrence expected
    7003 Z & Z1 refrence expected
    7013 FS: repositioning jack
    7014 FS: lateral operator cover open
    7021 24vdc supply fault
    7023 FS: clamps pressure fault
    7033 FS: axis motor temp
    7055 FS: light guard int

Please kindly suggest what is the problem.

Suleman Khosa

subhani_engr1@yahoo.com direct emailto that.

Thanks

Hello Suleman,

I would need you to tell me the brand, type, model, year of machine and of control, software version, etc.

Pictures of everything always help alot.

You must post a new thread including everything you have told me, one of the purposes of this forum is to help others with their machines, wich I happily do, but this kind of help can also >help< others who read our comments, so please, start a new thread.

As for the alarms you say you have, I would start cheking the power supply, when this component fails, a lot of other components fail to send appropiatte feedback.
    Last edited by Sinumeriko; 07-01-09 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks

I am not through the alarm 27 and 28 instead I have discovered something.Just to check that my PCin software is sending or receiving data.I have connected controller on the Hyper Terminal and was able to find out that data (NC data) is been recived on the terminal and not on the PCin software.I think my PCin software is corrupted.Do you have any idea.Is is possible to send NC data through Hyper terminal.I just wanted to share this.The setting is 9600,2,even,on/off.
    One more thing happened Display started tripping after turning on the power within few minutes.The remedy was replace the eprom of the faulty card COM cpu on the display with the new one the problem was rectified.I dont know the cause of the proble.Do you have any idea.

Thanks

Well, it happened to me once with an 810t, I was able to upload the program using Simatic S5 software but was NOT able to upload any parameter (MD) with PCIN, tried everything, changing values in the comm parameters, different pin config in the cable, nothing seemed to work.

So, after being desperate for a day or two, instead I went looking for a "high leg" chair and wrote (keyed in) all the parameters by hand, I know it's a lot of work but was the only way I could handle it.

Anyway, I have attached my PCIN version for you, see if it helps you.
    Last edited by Sinumeriko; 07-02-09 at 01:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast